Thursday, February 17, 2011

Biking Break Down

As the big move looms closer, I have been thinking more and more about bikes.  In an ideal world, I would love to run errands by bike, as well as just be able to bike for fun.  (Unfortunately, my job does require a car, so going completely car-less is out of the question right now)  In said ideal world, my bike would also be terribly adorable.

Isn't this scooter by ReForm School simply adorable.  Loving the color, and it was a bike, I might buy it in a second.  I'm not too sure about the idea of using a scooter to get around on though.

Of course, there is always Public Bikes, which always seem to come up when any designer is looking at new transportation options.  And who can blame bloggers for being in love with these bikes?  The D8 is gorgeous, and you simply can't go wrong with that bright green color, but at just under a thousand dollars, this is going to be one of those bikes that I admire from afar for a long time.


 I'll probably end up picking up a cheaper model in the end--after all, Target does have some cute models--but a girl can dream, can't she?

No comments:

Post a Comment